Sep 25, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Course Title: Treating Anxiety Disorders in a Pandemic
Presented by Thea Gallagher, PsyD, LPC
Date: September 25, 2020
Time: 12pm EST- 4pm EST
Credit Hours: 4 CEs total (including 1CE Suicide and 1 CE Ethics)
1. Identify the symptoms associated with anxiety disorders.
2. Recite the principles of evidence-based treatments and strategies for treating and preventing anxiety disorders
3. Discuss suicide assessment in the context of anxiety disorders.
4. Discuss ethical issues surrounding the treatment of anxiety disorders.
5. Recite the research regarding the prevalence of anxiety-related disorders and epidemics.
Thu, September 24, 2020
12:00pm - 4:00pm