On January 17, 2021, the lives of Logan’s family and friends changed forever. The night before, Logan took a small blue pill after arriving home. It is believed that he took it to help him sleep. At 20 years old, Logan thought he was invincible. But what he didn’t know cost him his life.
Chad Bauer lived through every parent’s worst nightmare when his son Logan died from an accidental
overdose at 20 years old. Now he hopes to prevent another parent’s tragedy.
Upon losing their longtime friend Logan to an accidental overdose,
Pete and Matt saw firsthand the reality of the danger of drugs.

You could save a life.

Do you know how to help someone experiencing an overdose? Find out by clicking the button below.

Get Help

Text LookUp to 494949 Available 24 hours every day