- Participants will be able to identify relevant ethical and legal issues associated with working with youth and their families.
- Participants will be able to apply professional, ethical and legal codes to common ethical dilemmas.
- Participants will be able to analyze ethical decisions with consideration of the unique factors faced by today’s youth and their families.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate skill in problem solving ethical concerns with youth
- Date: November 4th, 2020
- Time: 12pm EST - 3pm EST
- Cost: $10
- Level: Intermediate
- Credit Hours: 3 CEs (3 Ethics CEs)
Register here > https://www.cbicenterforeducation.com/events/ethical-problem-solving-working-with-youth-their-families