Opioid Overdose Toolkit
Provided by SAMHSA
A toolkit for communities and governments from the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration which includes:
- Opioid Use Disorder Facts
- Five Essential Steps for First Responders
- Information for Prescribers
- Safety Advice for Patients & Family Members
- Recovering From Opioid Overdose
If you or someone you know is experiencing signs of distress, please reach out to a mental health professional or get confidential, free support and text LOOKUP to 494949 or chat online here.
If you live in Indiana and need help finding a behavioral health provider, visit Find Help or call (800) 284-8439.
Back to list