- Babies First: The Babies First program helps you earn rewards by going to your routine doctor visits while you are pregnant and after your baby is born. You will get a rewards card in the mail. It will look like a credit card. When we hear from your doctor that you have visited, we will load a reward total to the card. You can use it at places like Meijer, Rite-Aid and Dollar General for certain items. You will get a list of approved retailers with your card when it comes in the mail. Sign up for Babies First!
- Text4baby: Text4baby is a free program that sends text messages to your cell phone. These messages – up to three each week – can help you through your pregnancy and your baby’s first year. You’ll get messages tailored to where you are in your pregnancy. These messages cover topics like safety, healthy eating, your baby’s growth and more. If you text REMIND to 511411, Text4baby will send a notice of your next doctor visit. You’ll get a text three days before and the morning of your doctor visit. Sign up for Text4baby!
- Breast Pump: CareSource members who are pregnant or have recently given birth can receive a breast pump at no charge. You and your doctor will need to fill out a NavigateBreast Pump Request Form. Mom and baby must be enrolled in CareSource.
- Resources for Postpartum Depression: The Maternal and Child Health (MCH) MOMS Helpline 1-844-624-6667
- MyHealth: Members 18 years of age and older have access to an interactive health assessment, personalized health tools, ability to track exercise goals, and small step interactive guides that help members manage health and wellness topics specific to their needs. To get started, simply login to your personal online My CareSource account.
- KidsHealth: An online library of health information for children, teens and expecting mothers. KidsHealth has information on medical conditions, treatments and advice for health and wellness. Members can access this online library here.
- MyStrength: This tool offers personalized support to help improve your mood, mind, body and spirit. You can access it online or on your mobile device at no cost to you. myStrength offers online learning, empowering self-help tools, wellness resources and inspirational quotes and articles.
- You can visit https://www.mystrength.com/r/caresource for more information and to sign up. Complete the myStrength sign-up process and personal profile. You can also download the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices at www.mystrength.com/mobile and SIGN IN using your login email and password.
- Rewards for Wellness: CareSource rewards members for doing healthy activities. All members can earn a $10 gift card each year for taking the Health Needs Screening. It is quick and easy, and it helps find ways you can stay healthy! You can take it online through My CareSource, by calling 1-844-207-6137 or by mail.
- Members age 18 and over can also earn up to $50 in gift cards through the MyHealth program. Gift cards can be used at restaurants and stores listed in your My CareSource account.
- Members age 18 and over can earn incentives for being tobacco free.
- Log into your My CareSource account and click on the My Health tab to learn how to earn and use rewards.
- CareSource Mobile App: Use your CareSource plan on the go with the free CareSource mobile app. The app lets you safely use your My CareSource account from your mobile device to:
- View and share your digital member ID card
- Access your secure My CareSource™ account
- Find a doctor, hospital, clinic, urgent care or pharmacy near you (get directions or make a call)
- Check your claims, copays, deductibles and balances (if applicable)
- Pay your POWER Account Contribution (if applicable)
- Check you POWER Account
- Review your plan benefits
- Call CareSource 24® and speak with a nurse 24/7
- Call and speak with Member Services
- Explore health rewards opportunities and more!
- The CareSource mobile app is offered for both iPhone and Android systems. Get it free through the Apple App Store or Google Play by searching CareSource.
- Life Services: CareSource Life Services offers services and support that can pave the way from where members are to where they want to be. Life Services offers tools to help members balance work and life and to remove barriers that stand in the way of reaching their dreams. We can help with:
- Finding a job
- Interview skills
- Dependable transportation
- Budgeting and personal finances
- Stress management
- GED completion
- Youth supports
- And more!
- Visit CareSource Life Services to learn more. To refer yourself or someone else call: 1-844-607-2832 or email LifeServicesIndiana@CareSource.com
All HIP Plans and HHW Package A and C include transportation (ride) benefits. Rides to the locations listed below are covered under the non-emergency transportation benefit:
- Any covered doctor visit or health care appointment
- The local Women, Infants and Children (WIC) office
- Service redetermination appointments with the state
Please call 1-844-607-2829 to arrange a ride at least two business days before your appointment. You can also call us if you have a ride concern or issue. Remember, if you have an emergency, please call 911 or go directly to the nearest ER.
|Emergencies, Tests and Transportation||HIP Plus||HIP Basic||HIP Maternity||HIP State Plan||Prior Authorization|
|Non-Emergency Transportation||Unlimited trips of less than 50 miles each year without prior authorization.||Only when the member has exceeded 50 miles per year.|
|Emergencies, Tests and Transportation||Package A||Package C||Package P||Prior Authorization|
|Non-Emergency Transportation||Unlimited trips of less than 50 miles each year without prior authorization.||$10 copay for ambulance service for non-emergencies between medical facilities when requested by a participating physician.|
Any other non-emergency transportation is not covered.
|Unlimited trips of less than 50 miles each year without prior authorization.||Package A & C: Prior Auth needed when the member has exceeded 50 miles per year.|
Express Banking® is a bank account from Fifth Third Bank with no monthly service charge, no balance requirement, no overdraft fees and a debit card for purchases. Learn more here.
CareSource offers Boys & Girls Club® memberships for children aged 6 – 18 and Girl Scout® memberships for children in grades K -8. To learn how to get your child enrolled, call 1-844-607-2832 (TTY: 1-800-743-3333).