- 830-9 sign in/registration
- 9-915 introductions/housekeeping items
- 930-1030 1st block- Session A and Session B
- 1045-1145 2nd block- Session A and Session B
- 12-1 lunch on your own or QPR training with your own lunch
- 115-215 3rd block- Session A and Session B
- 230-330 4th block- Session A and Session B
- 330-4 closing remarks/evaluations/certificates.
The conference will focus on the mental health and addiction needs, resources, tools, and how to reduce stigma with children and adolescents coping with mental health and/or addiction. Speakers to be announed in February!
This conference is in collaboration with Noble County Systems of Care, Northeastern Center, Bowen Center, First Church of God Kendallville, Bowen Center, and The Lutheran Foundation.
See below for invite!