The mission of Family Service Society, Inc. is to encourage, empower, and educate individuals, families, and communities to change their lives for good.
We achieve our mission through:
- Providing programs that support community, family, and individual needs.
- Responding quickly to changing needs by strengthening services.
- Actively participating in community partnerships and collaborative efforts.
What can you expect?
If you agree to participate in Healthy Families, a Family Support Specialist will provide information, referrals, and support to assist you in caring for your baby.
At your convenience, your Family Support Specialist will begin by visiting you in your home.
You may be offered a variety of services, including Home Visits, assessment, and referral services.
Your Family Support Specialist will offer practical information on:
- Recognizing your baby's needs.
- Caring for your baby's needs and still managing to take care of yourself, too!
- What to expect as your baby grows.
- Making your home "baby safe."
- Encouraging normal development.
- Bonding, attachment, and nurturing.
What can my Family Support Specialist offer me?
Additional information and support on issues such as:
- Community services.
- Ways to continue your education.
- Effective discipline for your child.
- Limited transportation.
- Budgeting and finances.
Early experiences help determine your baby's brain development and will shape the way your baby will learn, think, and behave forever!
Family Service Society, Inc.
101 S. Washington St. Marion, IN 46953