- Bev Henry Emergency Fund offers a variety of assistance to income eligible individuals/families in a crisis situation. Assistance may include financial assistance for rent, utilities or prescriptions.
- Energy Assistance provides support to income eligible households to assist them in maintaining utility services during winter heating and summer cooling. Recipients of the program also receive energy education tips to help lower energy consumption and energy costs.
- Housing Choice Voucher Program provides monthly rental assistance to income eligible individuals/families by paying a portion of their rent payment so they can live in safe, affordable housing of their choice.
- Family Development is a voluntary program of support services for individuals/families who want to work towards eliminating barriers and achieving goals so they can live a more self-sufficient lifestyle. The program offers strategies to open doors to independence by conducting office and home visits, assessments and goal setting. Key areas addressed with program participants include assistance with referrals, budgeting, financial education and resume building.
- Weatherization provide free, energy-efficient home improvements to income eligible home owners and renters. Improvements to the home will reduce energy costs and improve the individuals/families health and safety.
- Food Pantry assistance is available at our Aurora and Brookville locations for individuals/families who need assistance with nutritional needs. Aurora food pantry serves Tuesday & Friday 8am – 12pm: Aurora, Bright, Guilford, Lawrenceburg, Manchester, Moores Hill, and West Harrison. Brookville food pantry serves Wednesday 9am – 12:30pm: Franklin County
Facing a Struggle? Find Help.
Enter your ZIP code to find a provider or support near you.
Southeastern Indiana Economic Opportunity Corporation (SIEOC) https://www.sieoc.org/