Brought to you by Community Action of Greater Indianapolis
In Partnership with:
The City of Indianapolis, Office of Public Health and Safety, OPHS.
Community Resource Team, CRT.
Location: The Reset Center, 4330 Post Road
Institute Workshops Include:
- 21st– Caring for Our Community: Trauma and Trauma Informed Care – 9:00am-1:00pm
- 18th– Motivate: Participant Centered Interviewing Skills – 9:00am-1:00pm
- 19th– Move the Needle: Planning & Implementation Strategies for Outcomes – 9:00am-1:00pm
- 9th– The Children are OUR Future: Addressing Urban Youth Violence – 9:00am- 1:00pm
- 16th– Unity in the Community: Successful Collaborations & Collaborative Principles – 9:00am- 1:00pm
- 7th– Mindful Neighborhoods: Trauma Informed Community Building and Leadership – 9:00am-1:00pm
Further details, click here: CAGI – 2019 Training Series Descriptions