Hamilton County is addressing gaps in our community by taking on, leading, and partnering in on Initiatives.
Click here to find an explanation of each of Our Initiatives
Below, you can find the most recent Minutes/Notes/updates for a number of Initiatives:
- Trauma, Adversity, and Building Resilience: Simple Strategies for Working with Youth – Event Planning Minutes 9-3-2019
- September Suicide Prevention Month – September 2019 Calendar
- Wraparound Roundtable – 6-11 Wraparound Roundtable
- Tri-Annual Popcorn Event – September 17, 2019: Mental and Developmental Health (in tandem with September System of Care meeting)
- Equity and Inclusion – Hamilton County PFLAG launching November 7, 2019!
- Delaware Township Trustee’s Office – Kirkendall Room (1st floor)
- 9090 E 131st St, Fishers
- Early Childhood Initiative – find the Early Learning Alliance Network and System of Care survey results here: Expulsion_Separation-Survey-2019
- Youth Worker Café (partnership with Indiana Youth Institute) -the next Youth Worker Cafe is scheduled for: November 22, 11:30am-1:30pm, Prevail Inc. Topic: 40 Developmental Assets.
- Brain Imaging (partnership with Good Samaritan Network and IU Hospital) – find details here: Brain Imaging 11or 12 11.30.18
- Question, Persuade, Refer Suicide Prevention – contact the System of Care Coordinator, Kristen Ludeker-Seibert, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a QPR training for your group!
- Upcoming QPR trainings: https://hepl.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=56378&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2019/09/03
- Question, Persuade, Refer Suicide Prevention for the LGBTQ+ Community -System of Care Coordinator has partnered with a local Therapist to tailor QPR to the LGBTQ+ Community. Contact the System of Care Coordinator, Kristen Ludeker-Seibert, at email@example.com to schedule a QPR for the LGBTQ+ Community training for your group!