Monroe County System of Care Meetings
Our Monroe County System of Care meets on the second (2nd) Tuesday of each month from 12:00 – 1:00 pm at the Monroe County Division of Family Resources: The Department of Child Services Building, Room #2 (1531 S. Curry Pike, Suite 600, Bloomington, Indiana 47403).
Enter the building doors to the left. Turn right through double doors and the room is the second door on the right: Lobby 2.
https://www.facebook.com/monroecountysoc/ Cancelled for November and December 2019
System of Care Members
Monroe County System of Care meetings have attendees that represent diverse group of agencies, entities and systems and community members.
- Bloomington Meadows Hospital
- CCR + R CASY
- Indiana Prevention REs Cye
- BDDS Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services
- The Villages
- Clean Slate
- MCCSC Adult Education
- The Warehouse
- IHBS Ireland Home Based Servies
- NAMI National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Girls Inc
- Monroe County Department of Child Services
- IU Health Community Health
- Susie’s Place
- Life Designs, Inc.
- MIddle Way House
- Monroe County Health Department
- Kids Play Gym
- Safe Families
- Family Solutions
- Choices CCS
- Voluteers in Medicine
- Casy Online