Current initiatives of this work group include:
- Conducting research on youth prevention programming and environmental strategies.
- Helping schools determine what school-based services are funded by major commercial insurance plans.
- Connecting public and private school systems with mental health resources and support.
Previous initiatives and outcomes of this work group include:
- Collaboration on the Indiana School Mental Health Initiative. Learn more here.
- Offering Suicide Prevention training to schools to help meet HEA1430 requirements.
- Sources of Strength resiliency training for schools.